What are we reading this morning? Take a look for yourself. Here’s a link dump to go with that cup o’joe.
- Are dolphins and penguins cute and adorable? Nope. They’re jerks.
- Social media is being used to teach Chinese prostitutes how to make more money.
- The best Obamacare website in the country? It’s in Kentucky. Here’s how they did it.
- British mathematician comes up with a formula for the perfect pizza.
- Bus driver kicks off Muslim boy for praying. Just ugh.
- The iPhone may be the trendy “it” device, but HTC devices actually save lives.
- Norwegian student bought $27 worth of Bitcoins back in 2009. That investment turned out to be worth close to $900,000.
- Now you can turn NSA keywords into beautiful poetry.
- Valid argument: If all these other countries are so mad that the United States has been spying on them, how come they didn’t offer Edward Snowden asylum?